Sunday, July 12, 2009

And so they do grow

I thought I should be keeping a record, for which I am pretty hopeless, about what the kids are up to.

Henry is gowing up and this is exciting but I feeling life is so busy that I don't get a chance to enjoy him. We were at a friends place the other day and Henry walked in and asked straight away "where are the toys" (he had never been to their place before). Suzie led him to the toys and he grabed a game off the shelf and Suzie said "oh I think you may be a bit young for that game".. He opens the box and says "its ok, its got instructions" Suzie was so blowen away she asked him how old he was and he said three and said "are you sure your not a short 5 or 6 year old". She then come and asked me how old he was because she was not convinced he was olny 3.

Little Charlie is understanding more and more each day. He can close the door when asked. He insists on feeding himself with a spoon and fork and grabs it off you if you try, and he is doing a great job at it. If you say dance, he does a little jig. I can't think of anything else so I will update as think of things.

We are moving house next weekend so I hope that goes smoothly.
I still feel pretty good although I think I may have sinisitus and I will visit the Doc tomorrow.

No comments: