Sunday, June 6, 2010

6 Months Old

So Babies are six months old already, I really can't believe how fast time has gone. They are just so precious, I can't believe how lucky we are to have two babies at the same time. I had convinced myself that when they arrived life was going to be so difficult trying to manage four kids under four, but perhaps that was a blessing in disgise because it hasnt been nearly as hard as I had imagined. Don't get me wrong life is very busy and I really don't get time for this but I love ready back as my memory is not that flash.
Henry is at kindy which he really loves and Charlie is a little tear away and always on the go. He has to so everything Henry does and don't try doing anything for him as he HAS to do it himself.
Ryan can't wait till he is running around with the other boys and Isla is very quiet and just loves to be with mum. I still find it hard to believe I have a little girl it just blows me away.

No comments: