Sunday, February 20, 2011

Off We Go!!

Just been to Sydney for our very first trade fair. Great success, picked up a few good brands. Had appointments in Perth and Sydney with suppliers and they went well also.

When I got back from being in Sydney for two days, isla was the most excited to see me. I can't believe it she turned into a boy while I was gone. She has sarted pushing trucks around and making the noises. Ryan has been doing this for ages but I hadnt seen her do it until now.

Ryan has the biggest hands I have ever seen on a child of his age, Isla's are tiny in comparisen. Ryan is a very cuddly little boy, he loves to cuddle on the couch, so nice. I would not be surprised if he ends up a sportsman, he can sit opposit you and throw a ball to you and when I say to you I MEAN to you. He is amazing how straight his throwing is.

Henry will be five in two weeks, I find it hard to believe its been that long already. He is really growing up, all independant and then little things happen like when he cant get his t-shirt off for a bath, I remember that he is still just my eldest baby.

Charlie has the most charicter I have ever seen in a little boy, he just oozes it. Yesterday we had Amelias 1st B'day party and after eating cake he was walking around with his plate on his head and if you looked at him he would give you the huggest grin. Tonight I was so annoyed because he did a wee on the kitchen floor, I asked him why did you do that "just cos".

Today is monday and on Wednesday Damon and I head to Perth to fly out first thinh Thursday morn for NZ. I am not excited, I dont want to leave my kiddies. I know H & C will understand but not my babies, Isla will think I have deserted her. I know a week will go really quick but still I will miss them.

No comments: