Thursday, March 12, 2009

Upgrade


I'm pretty excited, I upgraded from my Canon 400D to the 450D with the twin lense and I also got an external flash. Of course there is not a lot of difference between the two but I am excited non the less. Yesterday I registered to sell my photos on istockphoto, so I cant wait to see what they come back with for my three sample photos. In four weeks, easter weekend my brother gets married and I have offered to be the photographer, it was going to be a tiny wedding but suddenly it has blowen out and they are having groom and bridesmaids so I will have to learn a few tricks pretty quick smart so the photos are not just good but fantastic. I am also making well not making because we have ordered the actual cakes but I am doing the icing and the decorating of the wedding cake.

Molly and Me is not going so well at the moment, we have done a bit of advertising around the place and with the quokka. We have had an add in the quokka for two weeks so far and only got one order out of it. Tomorrow we will take some photos of the kids in winter stock and put on the website. We are also going to work out some other advertising ideas.

So Henry is three and he still is in a reggressing from toilet training. I can't stand it that he is still peeing in his pants.

Charlie is so sticky at the moment, if Damon or I leave the room then he starts screaming and doesnt stop till you come back for him. For quit a while now, when you are getting him undressed for the bath he lifts his legs one at a time to have his pants taken off. He chucks the shits by putting his head down between his legs and cries. He will be one in just over a week, I can't believe it.

No comments: