Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Charlie turned one




Well how fast does a year go by, let me tell you it goes very, very fast when you have a new baby that suddenly turns ONE!! My golly, golly gosh, I really love the fact that Charlie is just about walking. As he stands unaided waiting for that little bit more confidence that will alow him to take that very step that will thrust him into a toddler.... With each day I see the confidence building and in a way I can't wait but at the same time I feel the pang of sandness wash over me as I no longer have a little baby anymore.


Untill next time........ I hope to ttc next month or so... It took one month to fall with Henry and six months to fall with Charlie, we or should I say I was hoping for an 18month age gap but got two years so this time I am aiming for two years so lets see what happens.... I feel for all the woman whose blogs I read who have so much trouble falling so I should and I do feel very blessed for the two precious boys we have..


We had a little party at playgroup for Charlie and it was very nice and fuss free. Henry is doing really well with going to the toilet, I may even venture to Albany pullup free tomorrow although I probably just jinxed it by writing this on here.

No comments: