Thursday, April 23, 2009

Weddings and Babies




We went to Kalgoorlie for Easter weekend and for my brother Jesse's wedding. We went to Esperance on Wed and stayed there the night and then continued on to Kal the following day. Mum picked up the cake on Thurs and I decided to ice it on Friday but the cake was so much bigger then I hads expected, 14inches is huge. So I gave icing it a go but the cake was all uneven, almost two cms higher at one corner any way I didnt think is was a very good job but it didnt look to bad at the end if you didnt look to closely.

My period was due on the Tuesday but it still had not arrived on the Thursday so i went and got a p test and nearly fell over when the test was posative. So yes we have baby number three on the way. Although we were pretty surprised we are also excited, we were thinking about number three but not trying for another six months. Charlie will only be 20 months when this one is born. I have done some research and have decided to go with a VBA2C as I believe this is safer than an elective c-section. I had a failed atempt at a vbac with Charlie but I am confident I know what went wrong there and I will change all that this time round. My main problem this time is to try a vbac I need to be in Perth 5 hours away and this baby is due in the middle of harvest. Rest of the weekend next post.

No comments: