Wednesday, April 29, 2009

What two!!

I went to town for Henry's swimming lesson yesterday and I had made an appointment at my doc's office but with a different doc as mine is leaving. I turned up and they said that doc was at the other office across town, so we get back in the car and drive over but its no biggie as we still waited 15mins before we go in. I asked if he has an ultrasound machine and he wheels it in so its not as good as at the other office. But anyway he has a look and oh my god there are two sacks, so does this mean twins????? At the other office the baby at 7 weeks looks the size of your hand but on this machine its only 2cm long so I couldn't see much detail. Anyway one sack was half behind the other so he couldn't see if there was a baby in it but there is a baby measuring 7 weeks and five days in the front sack. I got a referral for a date scan for next Wednesday and we will see then if there are two babies.

I told Damon and he was as freaked out as I was because I'm not sure how I will go with 4 kids under 4.... He said maybe we will have to get a house cleaner which would be fabulous but can I still have one if there is only one baby??

I have been feeling really tired and have no energy to do anything and I have been taking strong iron tablets which has been doing nothing. So maybe that would explain it if there where two babies sucking the life out of me..

So until next Wednesday I wont know......

No comments: