Thursday, August 27, 2009

24 Weeks

24 Weeks already, so only 8 weeks till we go to Perth to wait and then another 3.5 after that until delivery unless they decide to come sometime before that. It is going so quickly and sometimes I think not quick enough cos I just want to meet them and find out what they are and name them, but I know they will be here all too soon.
My sister who was going to stay with me in Perth has decded that maybe she had better look for another job and stay where she is. This leaves me in a real pickle, Damon has to stay here because its harvest and he will come to Perth for the birth and following days. The unit is very small only two bedrooms so I was counting on my sister sleeping on the sofa bed in the lounge room and taking the kids out alot while I rested. I'm not sure who else we can get to do this. Its a big ask.

Henry has discovered facial expressions over the past month or two and he shows us his happy, angry, sad, shocked, surprised face. Charlie likes to get into Henrys bed so I guess he is ready to move out if the cot, he is seventeen months old and I can't really remember but I think Henry was in a bed at this stage. We have everything ready to go, Damon just needs to put the bed together.

No comments: