Thursday, September 3, 2009

Charlie sleeps in a bed

Well I am finally over this terrible cold that has been lingering for so long. I still have to cough a bit in the morning to clear my lungs but thats not so bad, at least I can breath again, all the green snot has gone.

Charlie has spent 4 of the past 5 nights in his big bed, and 3 day time naps in there also. The second night he came out 6 times so I put him in his cot and that day I put him in the cot for his day sleep, one day he was at grandmas so she put him in the cot. Everyother night he has not come out at all but Henry has gone to bed at the same time as him. Day time naps, I wait until about 12 when he is well tired and put him down then and he has not come out at all. I can't really remember what age Henry was but Charlie is 17 months.

At my doc appointment last week my BP was 110/60. The last few days my feet have been swelling up a bit. Im finding it more difficult to get comfortable at night so I toss and turn alot and therefor am not getting enough sleep and are more tired during the day. I really notice that if I have a big day then Im not much good the next day.

No comments: