Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Boy does time fly, Henry is almost nine months old and it only feels like yesterday we had him, although I hardly feel like there was a time we never had him.

He had his six month vaccination on Monday as he had a chest infection at 6 months, it was also his 8th month checkup. Sheree (health nurse) did a test with a little light, Henry should follow the light in a circle which he did but he is such a little genius as he followed the light in a cross as well which Sheree said most babies cant do until there 12 months old. When I told Damon he asked Henry if he was going to be a genius like his dad......

On occasions he does crawl properly although most of the time he commando crawls. He spends most of his time pulling himself up on the furniture and he is learning to walk around the furniture. Sheree said it wont be long and he will be walking.....oh my god.......

We had an inch of rain last night, not good, could have given it to use two months ago.... We haven't finished harvesting the wheat yet. Doesn't matter much to the barley as that has already been down graded to feed. they wont take the barley off until the buyer is ready to come and get it.

Looks like we will be finished harvest in the next week or so, so should be going home for Xmas, I cant wait I love Christmas....... I hope to be pregnant by the end of December, I spoke to Damon last night about getting pregnant again and he doesn't think we should have another baby quite so soon. I guess we will just see what happens........

No comments: